Saturday, January 26, 2008

Update and pictures

It's been a busy week here.  This time last week I was in Jackson heading for a sit-n- knit to meet up with some MS knitters that I met on Ravelry.  That was fun.  The drive up... not so much.  There was snow around Hattiesburg and it was pretty heavy.  It was beautiful, but who in their right mind wants to drive in it.  I finished Elmer's slippersand started his socks with yarn I bought at The Knit Studio in JacksonThey are kicking my butt.  The first one is further along than the picture shows, but I use around 60 sts for my socks and it took 100 for his.  100 sts per round and 11 rnds to the inch is a lot of sts.

I got pictures of some of my washcloths and soap sacks too I have also started on my Monkey socks from Knitty.comAnd I've started the next Estonian Garden Wrap.  I'm not very far on either of those projects.  I've got about 8 to 10 of my caps for kids seamed and I have about that many more to seam.  I need to get busy on them.  I need to have at least 60 by June.  I did 60 last year and want at least that many for this year; more if I can manage.

No comments: