- Momof4’s Everlasting Blanket over 500 squares so about 2/3 done.
- Bella’s socks. not listed on my project page yet, but have started second sock
- Momof4’s Scraps no More barely started.
- Momof4’s MT25 hats I want to get at least 12 done this year. I’m on #6 so that one’s good to go.
- Einstein coat from the yarn I got for Christmas
- Landscape Shawl also from yarn for Christmas
- Aiden’s socks
- Heather’s socks
- Dishcloth Baby Blanket
- 2 Woven scarves
- Momof4’s Black and White on the loom now.completed 1/20/2010
I've been watching my grandchildren so that has cut down on my knitting this week. On the other hand, I have been exercising and I rewired a lamp today. I've also used my Dremel tool and a wire brush to clear off some rust so I can paint the cover for our stove in the camper.
On the exercise front, I bought Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and it's been kicking my butt. I have no upper body strength so push ups are killers for me. I'm doing better aerobically though and I'm still breathing at the end of my workouts. I'm down 5 lbs since the beginning of the year and working on the rest of it. I may have to increase my workout time to get the results I want. That will be easier when it warms up some. I'm not fond of being cold. Did someone say "Southern Girl"? Yep, that's me.
Off to get some work done. Maybe another workout since I only did my walking workout today.