Thursday, January 17, 2008

Started new projects

Well, I started another soap sack this morning.  I finished a washcloth to go with the first soap sack last night.  I cast on for my Monkey socks in Tofutsies last night too.  I got all the ends weaved in on the sweater.  I just need to get a picture.  Maybe today if it's warm enough to get it outside. ( I like the light better out there.)

I'm going to a sit n knit on Saturday and can't decide what to take with me.  So many projects, too few hands.

I have some blanks for hats for Caps for Kids done that I need to seam up.  I really need to get back to my machines too.  I miss them.  Maybe that's what I'll do this afternoon.  I need to use up some of this stash and Caps for Kids is a good way to do it. 

I'll try to get pictures soon of the rest of my completed and in progress projects.

Well, off to get some stuff done (including finishing the laundry).

No comments: