Sunday, June 24, 2007

projects galore - where's the time

I've been home from Retreat for a little over a week now and I have several projects lined up.  I'm working on socks by hand for my granddaughter, a blanket, booties, sweater, and hat for my daughter's sil who is expecting a new baby girl in a few months; also by hand.  I'm going to do three sideways Hoodies for my three grandchildren from a Mary-Anne Oger pattern ( a class I took at retreat) and a blues scrap afghan for Project Linus. I also have a lace stole in waiting and yarn for a couple more sweaters for the grandbabies.  I'm also planning to start early on hats for Caps for Kids which will be turned in (in person I hope) at the next Iwannaknit Retreat next June.  I had 60 this year and I plan to have more for next year.  At least twice as many I think.  Now where to find the time for all this knitting when I also have to keep up the house and the yard and I have other commitments as well.  Oh and my scrapbooking that I need to get a handle on.

It's cloudy out today so maybe we will get some more rain.  We need it.  It's hot and humid here and will be until at least October.  At least the garden is producing. Time to go out and pick some fresh veggies.

No comments: