Sunday, May 6, 2007

current project

Wow, didn't realize how long it had been since I posted.  I'm still working on my caps for kids project.  I think I'm at about 50.  Other than that I have started a pair of socks on one circular using the Magic Loop method.  Not really far enough along for pictures.  

I'm getting ready for my classes at the Iwannaknit Retreat. I'm really looking forward to it.  I wasn't able to go last year because I had a new grand baby due at the same time. Some things are more important.

Our local yarn store will re-open this next week.  They have been down since Katrina.  They did re-open in a temporary place with the needlework supplies, but now they will be back with the knitting and crochet supplies too.  I've missed them being open.  I'd just found them not long before the storm hit.

I bought some Eros Extreme to make a top from.  Now, will I actually be able to wear said top.... who knows.  It may end up being an expensive swimsuit cover-up.  We'll see.


Tags: , ,

No comments: