Monday, April 2, 2007

My first entry

Well, this is my first entry on my first blog ever so forgive me if I'm not very good at it.  I have several projects on knitting needles right now.  I'm reworking my Debbie Bliss "Bardot Sweater". I have a shopping bag on needles and on another set I'm working on dish or wash cloths.  They go quickly and don't require a lot of serious contemplation.  No pictures yet, but we'll see when they're done.  I don't have anything on my knitting machines right now.  I have too many thoughts and no one has jumped out and said "Me, now!" yet.

I'm getting ready for a trip to Indiana for the Iwannaknit Retreat. I can't wait.  I love to go and see all the other knitters.  I'm taking a class on Orenburg Lace this year.  It should be fun and educational.  I'm also taking a class from Mary Anne Oger.  This may be my only chance to take a class from her.

No comments: