Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And DSL is here

I finally took the plunge and we now have DSL at our house.  It's the slowest speed that was available, but still a lot faster than my dial-up was.  I'm keeping my aol because sometimes DH isn't in a place where he can get wifi at the hotel and he has to use a dial-up connection.  It's a pain for him, but much less than if he had to find somewhere that had wireless access.
Today is my first day with the new internet connection so it's going to take some getting used to.

In knitting news, I have swatched for a tee but haven't measured my swatch yet to see if I've got the gauge that I wanted to get.  I'll see shortly.  Other than that, there isn't much going on except for me waiting for IWannaKnit Retreat(check knittingtoday.com for information) to start in about 31 days.  It will be a long drive, but so worth it.
Off to check my swatch and see if I need to change my settings on the LK to get gauge.

No comments: