I need to upload pictures. I'm awful about it. Elmer's socks are complete after being complete once and being ripped back to the heel ( I'm sure it hurt me more than it did them.) The problem is that although my darling husband has huge claves his foot isn't that big around. The socks could have held his foot and the foot of one of the grandchildren the first itme around. He tried them on, said they were fine for wearing around the house and told me to leave them alone. I tried. I couldn't do it so I ripped back seemingly miles of yarn and redid the foot. It's still not perfect, but I made notes so next time will be better. I do need to learn to shape the lower calf and then go back up for the heel and back down for the foot. Ick. My socks do not seem this complicated.
On another note, I do have about 4 inches of the Estonian Garden Wrap complete and I'm working the foot on my Monkey Socks. I'm using ToFutsies for those and I'm not sure that I like the way the color is pooling on them. I won't rip them out though because unless I do socks for the grandbabies I would still have the pooling in another pair for myself. I think it's just the specific colorway I'm using. I'll just have to check it out with another pair in a different colorway.
I have not done any more on my soap sacks. I do however have a few more hats. Not the number I want, but a few more. I have also cast on EZ's Baby Surprise Jacket, which I've never done before.
I spent last week in Atlanta with DH and got to visit new (to me) yarn stores. I went to Knitch and didn"t want to leave and I went to Why Knot Knit and bought some Berroco Comfort to try out. I think I'll use it on a BSJ, but that is, of course, subject to change.
It's time to go battle the laundry so I'll check back in later.